During this quarantine period for Covid-19, Dr. Corinne Périssé provides psychological support sessions by phone, Skype or any other method remotely.
Training and certifications• French Baccalaureate, 1981
• Diploma di Laurea in Medicina e Chirurgia with highest honors, "La Sapienza" University of Rome, 1993
• Joined the Ordine dei Medici in Rome, 1995
• Psychotherapy course at the Higher School of Analysis (Seminari Romani di Analisi Transazionale), recognized by the M.U.R.S.T., with Professor M. Teresa Romanini
• Certified as Psychotherapist, 1999
Professional experience• Private practice of psychotherapy
• Courses for groups of teachers in improving communication skills