Specialist in hand and foot surgery
Registered with the Medical Association of Rome and Province no 49258
In 1996 she transferred to Rome where she received her Italian MD in hand surgery, and for about the last ten years she’s also offered her professional services to the numerous foreign population of the Capital.
She is married, mother of two children. Lives in Italy since 1996.
Training and certifications• 1984-1988 BA in Biology, Bucknell University, Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, USA
• 1988-1992 MD in Podiatric Medicine,, New York College of Podiatric Medicine, New York, New York, USA
• 1992-1995 Residency in Foot and Leg Surgery at the Northlake Regional Medical Center Atlanta, Georgia, USA
• 1996-1998 MD, University of Rome “La Sapienza”, Roma, Italia
• 2000-2002 School of Specialization in Hand Surgery at the University of Florence, Italy
Professional experience• Since 1998 works in private practice in Rome and the Province in various medical facilities, both private and affiliated with the NHS
• Previously, instructor in the course of D.U. in Podology at the University of Rome "La Sapienza"
• Presented papers in numerous national and international conferences in Podiatry, Orthopedics and Podology
Languages spokenItalian, English